Ubetcha Ad Banner

Please visit our sponsors :
Support my blog please, click here

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Freesat & Saorview TV Channel Listings 30.10.2019

O.K. so today I decided to while away a few hours and update my TV channel listing from my two FreeSat boxes. It literally took me hours and hours, then I thought 'Maybe somebody else would be interested in these?' So I've decided to share them with you.

These are literally FTA channels, nothing dodgy.. so please bear that in mind before downloading them.

Ferguson Ariva 150 Combo





zGemma H2S

Channel List : http://gestyy.com/w53CNw



zGemma 2S



Channel List : http://gestyy.com/w52oBv



zGemma's how do I install? 

Using your remote, press Menu, Information, Network and make a note of your receivers IP Address.

On your computer type your receivers ip address (for example http://192.168.1.170) 

You will be forwarded to the OpenWebIf page of your receiver

Select (from the Left panel) Extras, Bouquet Editor.

For your own protection, click Export and save your current bouquets before you go any further!

Now you can select Import, and point the dialogue box that pops up to the bouquets_backup.tar file that you downloaded from me (and not the one you just backed up!!).

That's it!


Hopefully these will be of benefit to somebody? Please note that your previous bouquets will be erased by doing this, so make sure you take a backup first! Also you will need to re-run your EPG importer to get a fresh, up to date EPG listings as well. thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment