Ubetcha Ad Banner

Please visit our sponsors :
Support my blog please, click here

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Cashing out Virtual / Prepaid Visa or Mastercard to your Paypal Account

So the other day I obtained via email a €50 VCC (Virtual Credit Card). Fantastic I thought!! I'll just add the virtual credit card to my existing Paypal account as a new card. However, that didn't work.. It kept complaining that the card's address wasn't the same as the address for the card. I double checked the cards address details online and I had the address exactly as it should of been! For whatever reason it didn't work. Later I found out that VCC's cannot be added to Paypal accounts, or at least it never worked for me.


So how can I get the balance from my VCC into my Paypal account? I have actually just made a Blogger webpage and set up a new (dedicated) Paypal account to do just this! To act as a service should anybody else want to get their VCC funds into their own Paypal account.


Admittedly you won't get the full balance, but you will get most of it. Here's why, in Ireland Paypal charges you 3.4% plus €0.30 to make the initial transaction. Then when my 'exchange' site transfer's your balance Paypal will take a second bite in terms of transaction charges.

For example, €50 VCC = €1.70 (3.4% of €50) + €0.30 = €2.00 Paypal transaction fee #1 then there is a second charge in sending that payment to your own Paypal account. €48 = €1.63 (3.4% of €48) + €0.30 = €1.93 Paypal transaction fee #2. Therefore total amount from a €50 VCC back into your own Paypal account is €46.07.


If your happy to do this go over to my other blogger page using this link. Be sure to leave a comment in the description so others will see this is working and nobodies getting ripped off! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment